Friday, September 23, 2016

YOUR actions and words spoke of your heart.. what a pity loser.

"One of the hardest decisions you'll face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder." - POP "Cutting someone completely off from your life sometimes is necessary for your peace. Don't feel guilty for it." - Trent Shelton “I Hurt With Her,” She Said & I Took Note
Are We Reaching The End Of The Trend For Longer, Healthier Lives?
Letting Your Kids Spread Joy
“I Feel Like Screaming!”, I work really hard not to show that I am mad at my child when he misbehaves.. I always shout in my head. He is not giving me a hard time, instead he is having a hard time. No one is perfect. We have to cope sometimes when our babies are also having a difficult time.
The Four Horsemen: Contempt
5 Comebacks for Dealing With Judgmental People
Parenthood Drove Me Out of My Mind and Back Into My Body
Another Nearly-Century-Old Downtown Bar Will Soon Be Closed.. son. our beginning was started at Rialto's, kind of, sort of..Jack London Bar..where feelings began.. so sad.
6 Things Moms Should Know Before Moving to Portland
Getting Married Is Not an Accomplishment
A court has ruled that time spent traveling to and from work is “work”, I had always considered my travel time to and from work is WORK
How American parenting is killing the American marriage
Car Seat Struggles – Handled With Respect

"The most common way people give up this power is by thinking they don't have any." Alice Walker 3 Simple Ways to Slay the Mom Guilt Beast
"Keep moving through the pain, achieve resilience and you have that muscle."- Michelle Obama People and their tribe... well something like that. AMEN
To Anyone Who Thinks They’re Falling Behind In Life
5 Reasons You Need Physical Touch Daily
Reclaiming Friendship: A Visual Taxonomy of Platonic Relationships to Counter the Commodification of the Word “Friend”

No comments: