Thursday, April 23, 2009

They're hiring! Really, Boeing, Microsoft and HP?
'Earth,' A Documentary As Big As All Outdoors; Fothergill and Linfield: The Families Of 'Earth', look magnificent, a must see! Official Trailer
A Eulogy For The Boombox, yeah, I still use one.
Polar bears find love at first sight, so sweet, so cute.
Pembroke Pines boy, 12, tackling a double major at FIUr, a very smart 12 years old.. what the heck was I doing when I was 12? I will make sure my kid memorizes the multiplication tables when he/she is 3. That will beat Sky. Speaking Chinese, no problem, my kid will speak 4 languages when he/she is 1.
There She Is, From a Trailblazing Beauty Pageant.. excotic.. it was???!!
Iranian Fiancé of Jailed American Journalist Publishes Open Letter, I hope she will be released soon!
Japan Pays Foreign Workers to Go Home, Forever
Alex Burrows and Roberto Luongo lead the way as Canucks sweep Blues, go Canucks!
Say 'Ah' -- Portland Hosts National Oral Health Conference, do you want fluoridated water?
Goucher thinking about London Marathon on Sunday
Yahoo to slash workforce as sales drop, nearly 700 jobs
Canfor to take one-week curtailments at six sawmills in B.C. and Albert
Vancouver NDP candidate steps down over racy photos
You can help Roxanne Saberi, Euna Lee, and Laura Ling
滙豐私人銀行裁員百人
6小時易凸腩 調查﹕兩成人有失眠困擾

No comments: