Friday, March 21, 2008

Week 12

Annette is going to CSU for sure yeah.

+++thinking to Miss J!

The recent success of pudding and sand really defined my work for the rest of the year. I will gain resistance of the noun: starch. Me being filler and the chemical clown, I will learn to keep a straight face, learn all my XYZ right and getting to be really good friends with F-3, S-2 and S. natans. I don’t mind saying good bye to them for good. My next buzz: bulky comic.

Boring Fish have attended the official kickoff-retreat-workshop of professional C-school. It was great to network and get to know many new faces. I hope to have some great friends from the experience. Grant is one of the Beavers mentor. GO Beavs!

A high-powered intern may come this summer and I will be working with him. It would be very interesting. Prof as an intern never heard of it before and Huskygal did not favor the idea from prior experience & drama..… the plot has thicken.…………

Cirque de Soleil is in town!

I want to see this movie. 颐和园 "Summer Palace"


Weekend adventure:
BC was so-so, surprisingly not so tasty food.
A new hairdo (and I have became the mushroom again), I like the makeover.
Grandma is here, very cute. All 3 generation again…
Hung out with VIV, good times.
Mocha ‘story, can’t wait to meet her.
6 month clothing, shoe shopping hiatus! Couldn't resist a 1-$ purse..:P

I plan to do it all. School, tennis, swimming and dancing......

No comments: