Sunday, March 02, 2008

Low key weekend at home, rough weekend at work

BoringFish is thinking about red dress party, Mexico, Ireland, Japan, Korea and Germany.

After visiting my pretty girl and wolf-liked Romeo, I changed my mind about going to the Japanese Garden (wanted to see the HINA MATSURI, THE DOLL FESTIVAL) because of the cloudy Portland sky and went to dim sum instead. MOM, Miss J and Miss WJ & I went to the crowded WK. We got the usuals: dumpings, rice noodle, vegie, chicken feet and seasame balls. Miss WJ and mom are long lost long distance relative (黃).. hahaha.

After some serious groceries shopping, WJ and I headed home for some hw, some serious girlie talks, and some serious banchan and kimchee tofu soup. Oishii! She was so much fun!! The food was delicious, the conversation flowing, the laughter contagious. Like Miss J, I think she will be a regular in Bblog.

On Sunday, I stopped my weeks of hiatus and spent some quality time with the Bulldogs family, Adam is healing from his broken collar bone when snowboarding at Hood pretty weeks ago. Jenny is naughty as always and here is very mellow Molly.Tom is doing well with integrals and starting varsity soccer and paintball. It's all good.

Having a bad belt at motor and hole at fabric this weekend did not help N1 get back to speed for month end. Bad start at 2008 YTD as we finished February with below planned performance.

No comments: