Friday, February 22, 2008

The first 8 weeks, bacteria & bugs

Wow, wow, what a year so far and it’s only February.
BoringFish got included again for another best of quarter, my 3rd one in 2007. It's all about being on a great team!
School-wise: I got accepted into a 9 months program. Nope, not a 12 steps…. ^-^ ; Japanese in spring, and ad chem. in April, a trip to OH in May, no Japan visit for me in June, Dusty can’t take me this time. A trip to MO in July, Then in the 2nd half of the year, I expect to do some traveling for several technical courses in OK, TX, GA and NY. We will see how my plan pan out.

Richard is going to MBA School; he hasn’t decided where to go yet, few places to choose from (all in the mid west). No TMO in the valley to go to, they got Jerry to help out. Good for them. I just have to mind my own business (August capital outage and a October regional outage). So what is my business? Chemical! Along with my day to day task, I have biocide, starches, colloidal particles, NaOH, KOH and holes on my BIG plate, they all will keep me a BUSYFIsh!

I have been an inactive MER, time to refresh my skills and I saved Charlie!
WJ is a new pal from V-town. Good times…...we could be the long lost sisters!
Dusty is having a “meeting’ with GF, doesn't sound good. ++++++ energy his way.
Mocha index is back... today reading is mid-high!
Monopoly city, go vote for your fave city. Click here.

Kirk said...
Competition breeds out complacency.

No comments: