Friday, February 01, 2008

It's Friday and I want to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January is a very eventful month for work and fun. 2 more days till month end, but we probably will finish the month under the plan.
Buzzy Work: I continued to be the bug terminator, but I am very bad at it, hence, we are still very slimy. We took 2 SDs on N1 for many NaOH baths, still not working though. The bio matters are very determined to stay. Speed of 45** was suffered because of the unwelcome guests. My facilitation skills were challenged, but the project bought me closer to my team members, esp with the Paintball master. We have each other backs, so we said! Finding deposits everywhere has allowed me to put my lab coat on played my role as a mad chemist! We like heat and caustic, what else can we try to cook?! I gave blood, and finished my 1st complete cycle of donation, great feelings! I got my 1st snow in this year, besides being the recipient of the non stop harassment; I wish I could have a new 4WD.Rumor is that my Nihongo buddy Mr. T is moving back home. I wouldn't want to see him go, his girls are so cute. TMO is around the block in the valley, my phone is ringing again, but no worry, I won't be going down there, I will just be the phone consultant to a rookie, Someday I may apply my skill again as the queen of plumbing, for now, I don't miss it. New company web site was launched. Go see the newer version. Prince of Darkness has arrived in mill town. I met Mr. Vader back in 06 when I was at the valley, watch out ladies and others! Meet Fibre's new manager. We just finished G100, and I am officially be cursed as the sleeper! We had Judy's all week long, pretty good food.
Fun:
Nihongo course is going well and being a semi-college student has its ups and downs, mostly ups because the learning is great. I am looking at more classes for the year (chemistry, facilitation, printing and leadership) to further my fish brain development. Hot springs is something I hope to try in WA this year. I finally finished Marley and Me, a great book to read or listen to, super sad and oh my dear Coffee. Meanwhile, there is a flyer, posted at the common area from Renee about finding a loving home for her 2 Italian greyhound.I got many inquires throughout the week and I have no clue of how to magically show up with the cute doggies, they are choclate brown, so cute. Some were surprised to think that me, the doggie lady would give away doggie, haha I am flattered! CNY is around the corner! I want to have 圑年生日飯! The year of Rat! Need I say more? Razor is back after the unfortunate cell phone episode on New Year ’s Eve. Chilled with Miss J at OR city with hot pot and really enjoyed the first few episode of 野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶, I gotta go to a ski school this weekend to re-learn snow boarding all over again!

That's a wrap for now, do you understand? I want to go eat and listen to uke!

No comments: