Friday, October 05, 2007

Newport, Rhode Island
Phillips Place
Zink
Upstream
Cajun Queen
Village tavern has a really nice & romantic outdoor patio with live music. however, they really messed up my meat. The rubbery fillet was so gross.
Charlotte is a very metropolitan city and a walk in down town was refreshing. The builidings' architecture (Hearst Tower) and street sculptures were very modern and I really enjoyed the beautiful skyline. I was happy to go see the exhibits at the Mint museum, the fiberart international looks so cool.
A night at Maggianos was very nice, esp. my chocolate martini. And I know that I do not want a job in GA. I will go to back to my real world, hmmm...

1 comment:

Todd said...

Very nice! Hope you're having a great time, but I miss you! When are you coming back?