Sunday, January 21, 2007

Week 3

Week 3 ended with several hits on my head. The biggest hit was that my process manager decided to jump ship, he announced on causal day that he quitted N and he would start swimming across the river to OR and work for MR. Cleaner. I guess the neighbor lawn is greener after all.... I was sad with tears to see him go but still, I wish him the best. It should be a good opportunity for him as I told myself when I first came to this pacific. I ran to Sara and cried like a baby. Taka finally have all his stuff moved to his new cubicle across the room. I gonna miss him.

What else, well? A former co-worker is engaged. ok-somewhat predictable...I am happy for her though. 1 recordable injury with 4 stitches in the head ended the N-dream of zero RIR, very disturbing news actually, but he is a OK. Snowstorm in Portland and SW WA was very nerve-racking, no school, no work and continued with my emotional problems...Tom has the week off, almost! Come on, give me more stress! I don't want to think about any exams! No work on Saturday Brainwave-that was good! Old HR talked to me about Lisa, oh no another headache....I feel bad. Had another REAL moment to be a MER on Monday. Roof saga continued. I am sure glad that there is another round. It was truly a roller coaster for my little brain to handle....*pout*

On the upside, I went to Local Boyz Fri nite, and surprisingly the comfort food did not energize my spirit. I had dinner with J Sat nite and skipped out on Dave's cool party. His friends are too cool for me to handle. The visits to B&N and Pie cow with J were really fun, Thanks, Pal. My tummy was so happy.

J and I 's heart sank when we were stopped by a law enforcement officer in B-town. I was humble in response and I learned a very valuable lesson, I still couldn't believe it.

2 comments:

Tenant at Apt. 2310 said...

Yea!!! Choi Si Won is sooo handsome. :)

Anonymous said...

You're still the coolest.