Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Random thoughts, pictures and articles for your reading pleasure.

I had a mango bubble tea with J on Saturday. She was loaning me some cantonese soap opera DVDs, that should ease my lonely nites in L-town.
Confession of Pain. Another movie made by Infernal Affairs's Andrew Lau. There gonna be an American version of it. Should be good!
Confession of Pain in Wiki, Tony Leung, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Shu Qi, 徐静蕾.

I don't have PBS.


The lessson in my son's death
. An article written by Spencer Kim. His son was found dead in a creek in Southern Oregon after Thanksgiving Holidays. he was looking for helped when he and his family was stranded and lost in Southern Oregon logging country.

Little Asia on the Hill. Apparently, affirmative action did not hurt APA.

Liger: a hybrid of a male lion and a female tiger. I saw that on TV.

I have been thinking alot about the air quality in the town that I lived in. Check this out about 揮發性有機化合物=VOC.

The year of 2006 ended with a RIR 1.21. We had 6 recordables. Zero for now.

Food for thoughts!
Embrace uncertainies (yes I am a copy cat) and give it a shot in 2007!

Snowing in the lowlands Wednesday morning

1 comment:

Tenant at Apt. 2310 said...

wow... there is more snow than the one in Portland right now. It was snowing a little bit ago... hehe.... and hope you like the tv series.... hummm.... and I got more.. or if you prefer to read some chinese books... I also have some... :) and I have lots of japanese manga/comic in chinese translation also..