Thursday, December 15, 2005

FOAMy Bubble bath & SNOWING!




Just a quick log before I return to the world of paradise.

I showed up to work this morning to find that the mill was at a worser shape than it was as I left on my 14 hours day yesterday. It was liked we made pulp-snow in the mill. Everywhere, and (I mean it) was covered by FOAM... I soaped myself into the foam pool as there was my ONLY way to get into the machine building. AFL, PM3 were down already, then 6:10, PM2 went down as well....this is the worst week ever. we gonna make cull paper and be rid of all the bad stock all day long... no production at all! It all started from contaminated condensate.

JY made it to town yesterday, I finally got to introduce myself as we were trying to thread PM2 around 8. With the mill upset condition from the 2 weeks, it was a great way to impress your manager, and we all need to avoid the execution room and may as well start looking for employment somewhere else. So far, the impression from my peers was disappointing. Effective leadership is the concern!

W just announced permanent closure of 2 machines.... we need to reconsider our position in the organization.

It's snowing outside... Let's get a snapshot!.. Boy are we in trouble? Most outside equipment got frozen up! SF got a recordable injury because someone slipped and fell. Water on the ground turned to ice... we could skate out here! Clean up, clean up, clean up. The bugs in the pond are not doing so hot either, they have been swimming in pulp, foam and liquor!

3 comments:

Matthew Bamberg said...

What kind of camera do you have. I'm celebrating my Canon this week.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a very busy day today. Hope all that foam doesn't get you guys in trouble. I thought that you had actual snow on the ground until I read the rest of the post. Glad that you are ok!

BoringFish said...

I use Sony DSC-S75 at work