Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Oh... It's November already

Hey Folks,

Long time no chat. Work week 47 is here! I am still the DAF/Kajaani/spill control gal. PM3 shut today, Fiberline shut yesterday. HB project will be pushed to December. White top will be there too. 5.5 weeks till the end of the year! So little time with lots to do! I have been working on my 5 steps program in SPILL & SWIMS control. So groovy. There was a minor spill again on the 8th, so folks are taking my tests and responding well to the steps. Holidays are around the corners! I will try to do my best to update folks on what happened to me for the past couple months.

Emily has been staying with me for the last month or so. It's been wonderful to have another femme company around, a feisty and very naughty one too! Coffee is being stubborn and continuously refusing to show his face. I am worrying sick about him and wish every second of that he will turn up and give me plenty of loving. Fish are doing fine. Ultimately, survival to the fittest is happening to my household as the residents in the fish tank have gradually shrunk from 8 to 2 now. We have had them since September 17th. New addition to the aquarium is in planning.

What’s cooking? My newly adopted phrase. Well let's see, I am on my uphill ride in my social roller coaster, don’t have much to share at this point. I will keep you posted, I am sure of that.

Veteran’s Day weekend wasn’t too bad, I was on call for work and it was a pretty low-key time. I was watching a lot of TV, Beavers lost to Stanford and Ducks won! Go Beavers in the civil war!

Fiona and Richard are in transition to their new employment. Hur-ray! & sucker, welcome to the cruel real world.

I have on call duty on Oct 1-6, 14-20, 28 to Nov 3, Nov 11 till present. After the 17thof the week, I will have a long deserved break from weekends stuff. I won’t be on till February. Richard, are you ready for some on call actions?

No comments: