Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The better I know you, the happier I get



Last friday night was quite a surprise. My gathering plan with the coworkers did not fall through; instead I was chilling with A. A dinner and a movie afterwards, the chemistry was here. Folks, I am happier!

Weekend:
A big day to get all errands done in P-town before the homecoming of my mom. Things went well as it was hectic as usual, stopped by all my regular places. The break at downtown was refreshing, we went to saturday market and Powell's Bookstore. Sunday was a good day to catching up on sleep & chores. Doggy Park with Dave and Emily was a big plus. Emily & Dave got plenty of exercise; I too, was doing some running & walking. The service on Sunday night was fine.

Work Week 48:
Monday was miserable for my stomach. I suffered through the combination of anxiety and abdominal pain. At least the work week will be short, just 2 days for me! That evening, I watched 'mail order bride', it was pretty funny as it was a fake documentary.

Tuesday, we went to MU for a performance of belly dancing. At work, I was told that I will start my temp. foreman training in December. I will be doing 12+ hours of shift work! Lucky me! No seriously, I am looking forward to that assignment. A great learning opportunity for my paper maker world!!! The work day ended with a hello wish from Scott. It was nice.

Wednesday, I was so focused on my engineering tasks, that I didn't even notice I was wearing my shirt backward until a vendor asked innocently if I had any particular reason for my fashion statement. I was a little bit embarassed, and as soon as I had some privacy, I made sure to turn my shirt back to the standard orientation. I started my foreman work a little bit early as PM2 was taking downtime to change press felts, prior to the next scheduled shut. It was a very good day for learning and running up and down from wet end to dry end. Jones refiner is back from the shop and we had to cut Horace's lock! I am a bad girl/partner as I have his dirty evidence in jpeg. He will get a ear full from Ted.
Cheesecake!

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all! Mine should be interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoping your happiness lasts longer than the catalyzation.