Sunday, January 30, 2005

Million Dollar Baby!

The weekend was ending too soon. I wish I am on vacation in some tropical island.
RMHC is great! Million Dollar Baby was a great movie, and I recommend that you should see it - it made me cry. Clint, HIllary, and Morgan all deserve oscars to take home. I did not get to do as much as on my usual weekend. For dinner, I had camarones mojo de ajo. Yum.

Sitting in the park on a sunny day is a very nice thing - refreshing and peaceful.

Fiona, where is your new picture? Why do people get depressed? Why can't they just appreciate the fact that they are healthy and living in a not so oppresive country? Life is not so bad! But, don't feed potatoes to dogs, or one might wake up in the middle of the night to puke on your bed for you. Depression is a bitch!

Volunteering at RMHC helped me to realize that a lot of what people worry about every day is just a waste of time. Every day is precious, and we must be thankful for the time we have to share together. It is irreplaceable.

I did not make it to my spiritual moment this evening - missed mass. Meanwhile, I had better get ready for another exciting week in the pulp & paper industry. Let's run some export! and prepare to be the junior member of the staff. New Year is coming - maybe I should aim to be in a better mood for the rest of the week. A new excuse for shopping? Maybe some red clothes? red red red...

I miss the "even better than the real thing"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I be "even better than the real thing" for the night??