Thursday, August 24, 2023

Your life is a result of the choices you make. If you don't like your life, it's time to start making better choices. - unknown

Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy. - Paulo Coelho

To wish you were any different in the past means you have grown since. You have become more compassionate, more confident, and value time more. Forgive who you were, and celebrate who you are. It took a lot to get here. - Doe Zantamata

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. - Paulo Coelho

You have within you the great heart of compassion and awareness itself, and with that, the capacity to be present for this human life, to be awake, and to do so in a way that's liberating. - Jack Kornfield

Rather than being your thoughts and emotions, be the awareness behind them. - Eckhart Tolle

Showing up for myself, my goals, my dreams, my happiness, and my success because I deserve it. - unknown

No comments: