Thursday, August 25, 2022

Time is the substance I am made of. Time is a rier which sweeps me along, but I am the river, it is a tiger which destroys me, but I am the tiger, ti si afire which consumes me, but I am the fire. - Jorge Luis Borges

The outer world - forms, temperatures, the moon - is a language humans have forgotten or which we can scarcely distinguish. - Jorge Luis Borges

All that happens to us, including our humiliations, our misfortunes, our embarrassments, all is given to us as raw material, as clay, so that we may shape our art. - Jorge Luis Borges

The world is a Phoenix. It perishes in flames and even as it dies it is born again. - H.G. Wells

A star is the glowing light inside the other perosn, distantly seen, brave soul's tiny flame, too bright to approach without great courage and integrity. - Eric Berne

The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the yes of others onl a green thing which stands in the way .. as a man is, so he sees. - William Blake

No comments: