Sunday, April 25, 2021

人之初 , 性本善 - 《三字經》

Key Oscar takeaways: ‘Nomadland’ wins best picture as Hollywood looks to rebound from pandemic
Chloé Zhao Is The First Woman Of Color To Win Oscar For Best Director

'I have always found goodness in the people I met everywhere I went in the world So this is for anyone who has the faith and the courage to hold onto the goodness and themselves, and to hold on to the goodness in each other no matter how difficult it is to do that, this is for you, you inspire me to keep going.' - Chloé Zhao
Yuh-jung Youn becomes first Korean to win acting Oscar
Youn Yuh-jung Is First Korean To Win Oscar For Best Supporting Actress

I'd like to thank my two boys, who make me go out and work.. this is the result because mommy works so hard. - Youn Yuh-jung

" .. that same power of the documentary storytelling that is going to ensure that the memory courage and resilience of Latasha Harlands, Horace Bowers, the innocent children of Yemen and the protesters in Hong Kong are not forgotten.." - Anthony Giacchin

No comments: