Monday, November 30, 2020

It's all about love. Making someone else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now. - Terence McKenna

Always tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regret can last a lifetime. - unknown

Have you ever thought during those special moments in your life that you hope that you're appreciating the moment enough?
Sometimes memories dance through my head and tears come to my eyes, that's normal, right?
I know not all people are meant to be in our lives forever and I'm ok with that (most of the time) but when I look back, sometimes I get upset because I'm not certain that I expressed how much I appreciated them.
I have had people cross my path for literally only days that have meant the world to me.
Let's tell people how we feel and what we think more.
Are you with me?
Until tomorrow... - Vanessa


No comments: