Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Life is an echo, what you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you. Remmeber life is an echo. It always get back so you. So give goodness. - unknown

Being a kind person dones't mean you have to put up with everything, or fit the life of every person you meet. You can be a loving person and still honor your boudnaries. No one else gets to decide how you feel. You are allowed to change the price of what it costs to access you. - Desmond E. F.

Find out what makes you kinder, what opens you up and brings out the most loving, generous, and unafraid version of you, and go after thsoe things as if nothing else matters, because, actually, nothing does. - George Saunders

It takes balance to be both soft and strong, to learn how to deal with situations that are unjust with intelligence rather than anger... But remember, two wrongs will never equal right. Remain soft in your heart and strong in yourself and you will always be a benefit to yourself and others. - Spiritual Awakenings ॐ

I am only one, but I amone. I cannot do everythng, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. - Edwards Everett Hale

No comments: