Saturday, August 22, 2020

The present moment is the only moment available to us, and it is the door to all moments. - Thich Nhat Hanh
Give no fucks, and take no shit. This is the path, to inner peace. - K. Warren Welch

“The deepest reasons to love yourself have nothing to do with anything outside you – not with your body or with others’ expectations of you. If you ground yourself in your own goodness, nothing will be able to damage your self-esteem.” – 17th Karma, from the book "The Heart Is Noble:

If you love someone but rarely make yourself available to him or her, that is not true love. - Thich Nhat Hanh, Living Buddha, Living Christ

"Not talking, by itself, already can bring a significant degree of peace. If we can also offer ourselves the deeper silence of not thinking, we can find, in that quiet, a wonderful lightness and freedom..." ~ Thích Nhất Hạnh

Our Capacity to make peace with another person and with the world depends very much on our capacity to make peace with ourselves. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Go after what you want or you will never have it. - unknown

"Stay open and quiet, that is all. What you seek is so near you that there is no place for a way..."~ Nisargadatta

'I would not look upon anger as something foreign to me that I have to fight... I have to deal with my anger with care, with love, with tenderness, with nonviolence...' ~ Thích Nhất Hạnh

Don't mix bad words with your bad mood. You'll have many opportunities to change your mood, but you'll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke. - Buddha

Be around people that are good for your soul - unknown

I know you're exhausted and tired of hurting, but you can't give up yet. You still have more sunlit afternoons to bask in and more friends to meet. You still have more cats to pet and more contains to climb. You still have a life to live, no matter how stuck you feel right now. You still have a beautiful future coming. - Unknown

"Sometimes when I am alone in my room in the dark, I practice smiling to myself. I do this to be kind to myself, to take good care of myself, to love myself. I know that if I cannot take care of myself, I cannot take care of anyone else." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~


No comments: