Wednesday, September 25, 2019

In a restless, turbulent world, our most urgent work is to create peaceful homes to grow peaceful people in. A generation of children who know peace is the gift we offer humanity. - Rebecca Eanes

On particularly rough days when I am sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% - and that's pretty good. - unknown

Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things break. And all things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you. - L.R. Knost

I understand now that I'm not a mess but a deeply feeling person in a messy world. I explain that now when someone asks me why I cry so often. For the same reason I laugh so often, because I'm paying attention. - Glennon Doyle Melton

No comments: