Saturday, August 24, 2019

I cooked when I was asked. I cleaned dirty britches & dirty dishes & everything in between. I was supportive. I was patient. I was nurturing. I was understanding. I was goal oriented. I was encouraging. I was loving. I tried to look as pretty as I possibly could. I was forgiving. I was an ear. I was a shoulder. I was a confidant. I was a believer. I was a fighter. I was adventurous. I was thoughtful. I was loyal. I would sacrifice my self & my mind...for love. Because I was human. I was a friend. I was a lover. I was a woman.
I was a good woman.
Yet & still, I was not enough for the wrong man.

Do you hear me?

I was enough. I was more than enough.
But for the wrong man, it did not matter.

Moral of the story - you may be the rib, but a rib cannot fit comfortably in a body it was not designed for.

Did you catch that?

Know your worth & never ever settle for less than you deserve. A woman who truly knows her value will only put up with nonsense for so long. Stop trying to find the right man & start working on yourself to be the right woman. Always trust God’s plan & His timing. - Laken Finney

No comments: