Monday, July 22, 2019

Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor - Rumi

You can't skip chapters, that's not how life works. you have to read every line, meet every character. You won't enjoy all of it. Hell, some chapters will make you cry for weeks. You will read things you don't want to read, you will have moments when you don't want the pages to end. But you have to keep going. Stories keep the world revolving. Live yours, don't miss you. - unknown

If I'm wrong, educate me. Don't belittle me. - unknown

Respect your body when it's asking for a break. Respect your mind when it's seeking to est. Honor yourself when you need a moment. -unknown

Now, every time I witness a strong person, I want to know: what dark did you conquer in your story? Mountains do not rise without earthquakes. - Katherine MacKenett

No comments: