Monday, November 05, 2018

Women have more active brains than men, according to science
Pediatricians strengthen stance against spanking kids. Gabo's body is not my body, I have no right to hurt it, same as that I have not right to hurt others.
Being in a Happy Relationship is Making You Fat, Scientist Confirms , his bio hacking... is helping.. br /> Mom Illustrates What It’s Like To Have Kids In 25 Honest Illustrations, so cute, funny and truthful...
“I no longer wear exhaustion as a badge of honor.” ~ Brené Brown
The Art of Doing Absolutely Nothing.
Why we should all consider taking a midlife gap year
The Cognitive Advantages of Growing Older
Abortion Is a Problem to Be Solved, Not a Moral Issue
To my friends who had kids before me: I am sorry I didn’t know
To the Mom Who Feels Like She’s Failing
“What is without periods of rest will not endure.” —Ovid
The Underappreciation of Rest in Today’s Society.. I love Shabbath.... and my weekends...
Sometimes motherhood can feel really lonely.. oh I remember...
Motherhood: trying to fit your adult life into a 2 hour block every night after you kids go to bed. -unknown
"Mothering the Mother" Is Great In Theory, But In Reality, Moms Are All Alone, I am grateful that my mother helped me for the 1st 6 weeks of recovery.. coparent.. not so much.. for days and days...

No comments: