Wednesday, August 29, 2018

“I think that John McCain and I, who were both graduates of the Naval Academy ... were imbued with a principle that the truth was preeminent and was a real test of integrity,” - Jimmy Carter Trump ‘made a mistake’ by not honoring John McCain’s service, Jimmy Carter says
After McCain’s Death, a False Claim Resurfaces
Remembering John McCain's Unapologetic Message To America
We weaken our greatness when we confuse our patriotism with tribal rivalries that have sown resentment, and hatred and violence in all the corners of the globe. We weaken it when we hide behind walls, rather than tear them down; when we doubt the power of our ideals, rather than trust them to be the great force for change they have always been. - John McCain
Read John McCain’s final letter to America
"I hope those who mourn my passing, and even those who don't, will celebrate as I celebrate a happy life lived in imperfect service to a country made of ideals, whose continued success is the hope of the world. And I wish all of you great adventures, good company, and lives as lucky as mine." ~Senator John McCain

No comments: