Sunday, June 17, 2018

Thank you. S!

She doesn't want a rich man, a handsome man, even a poet. She wants a man she can trust who, when she is sad, points to his chest and says " rest here, I shall not grow tired ."- Graham R. White, the irony of all these are surreal.
Feeling Angry? Try This
Why I Think All Schools Should Abolish Homework "In the midst of the madness last fall, Zak said to me, “I feel like I’m working towards my death. The constant demands on my time since 5th grade are just going to continue through graduation, into college, and then into my job. It’s like I’m on an endless treadmill with no time for living.....My spirit crumbled along with his."
Young Women Are Convinced Motherhood Is Going To Suck — And They're Right
每段感情都有美好的開始,但唯有珍惜,才能走到最後。- unknown; 有時候兩人會吵架並不是為了分出對錯,而是想要分出勝負。但感情是一場一起走的旅程,不是比賽,那又何必這麼執著呢?不過要能做到這點,最重要的是兩個人都要有同樣的認知以及決心,否則光靠其中一人在努力是不夠的喔。
Don't force someone to make time of you. IF they really want to , they will. - unknown
You don’t realize how lonely you are until it’s the end of the day and you have a bunch of things to talk about, but no one to tell them to. - unknown
Raising Boys Who Respect Women, this is a very personal goal for me as a mother to my little boy. "Enthusiastic consent goes further than ‘yes’ and ‘no’, so in our home we talk a lot about body language. ‘Look at your sister’s body, she has turned away from you in a way that makes me think waving your stick that close to her is making her feel scared.’ ‘Look at my face, I’m trying to show you that screaming that close to me is really bothering me.’ ‘Look at your brother, he was having such a great time before, but the sounds he is making now tell me that maybe he doesn’t want to play that game anymore.’" I am doing this with a power of !, me and I hope that is a powerful message to Gabo.
Why The $#%& Can't He Wash The Dishes?! The Chores That Can Sink A Relationship
Why the old way of parenting no longer works
U.S. Suicide Rates Are Rising Faster Among Women Than Men

No comments: