Friday, February 23, 2018

This is so fitting, the anxious feeling...... Gone... My heart is so filled with love. :)

" This morning I woke up and reminded myself that my soul is fucking beautiful, my mind is fucking powerful, and my heart is made of fucking gold, and I've got so many damn good things going for me that I literally do not need anyone who is not going to love me the way I deserved to be loved. " - unknown. AMEN!
Perhaps if tearful little boys were comforted instead of shamed, there wouldn't be so many angry men struggling to express and empathize with emotions. - Lelia Schott
How to Raise a Sweet Son in an Era of Angry Men
A psychologist explains the best way to rewire your brain to let go of negative thoughts. You already know that positive thinking leads to a more fulfilling life. That much is clear. But how do you actually think positive when your mind is consistently stuck…
Dealing with Big Feelings – Teaching Kids How to Self-Regulate, such an important skill, adults need this too..
Silent Tragedy: Every Parent Who Cares About The Future Of His/Her Child Should Read This
Opinion | The Boys Are Not All Right What do America’s mass shootings have in common? Guns, yes. But also, boys.
Alec
Can We Change The Past?
“Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone. We find it with another.” – Thomas Merton
Emotional Connection: The Secret to Lasting Love
The Case for the “Self-Driven Child" "Make it your highest priority to simply enjoy your kids. As they are. Right now. Flaws and all. For the development of babies, one of the most important inputs is parents who are warm and responsive. When do you think kids outgrow that need? We think, never."
Finding Your Way Home in Anxious Times, I have not lost my way and I am still in a very very good spot.

No comments: