Monday, April 17, 2017

"To love ourselves and support each other in the process of becoming real is perhaps the greatest single act of daring greatly." - Brene Brown

17 Brene Brown Quotes to Inspire You to Success and Happiness
I Had PPD, But I Couldn't Admit That I Had A Problem , I knew my thyroid storm would not be good news, so I wanted to be treated and be healthy to myself, my baby and my partner. I was proactive. :)..
FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA review results in new warnings about using general anesthetics and sedation drugs in young children and pregnant women; this was from Dec 2016.
FDA Issues New Warning About Anesthesia for Children and Pregnant Women; something to think about next time when kiddo have to go thru a medicial procedure.
Science Says This Type of Exercise Can Add Years to Your Life
How to Bond with Your Baby (Beautifully), I love it, I think I was talking to my baby lots.....when he is tiny itsy bitsy! Well, he is still tiny itsy bitsy...
30 Things People Don’t Realize You’re Doing Because Of Your Depression
3 Ways to Get More Done Right Now..more is always better, right?
Protecting Childhood; my child is thriving, regardless when he has a jam-packed schedule or just playing at home; he is loved and cared for with lots of human interaction...
Why Blake Lively cut soy, not sugar, NO SOY, LESS USGAR, I think not a bad idea.
The Bad News: Trauma Can Be Inherited. The Good News — So Can Resilience
Why Family Hurt Is So Painful "When family bonds become a source of great hurt and confusion, the pain is especially hard to overcome."
Baby Gets Bumped – Dad’s Remarkable Response (On Video)
Easy way to make mommy friends: ditch your personalty.
19 Times Siblings Masterfully Recreated Their Childhood Photos
I’m A Mother Who Just Doesn’t Get Mom Culture, I like this mom, she talks my kind of language.
WHAT TOYS SHOULD MY BABY & TODDLER HAVE?

No comments: