Thursday, February 23, 2017

I love you so much. Gabriel.

How Co-Sleeping Affects Your Kid Later
Co-sleeping Contributes to Optimal Brain Development
“Spanking” Children Is Domestic Violence
The Important Thing About Yelling
In Defense of Absurdly Early Bedtimes
How having a baby on my own made me less worried about what men think... this bought tears and joys to my situation.. I am forever grateful to have the chance to be a mother and waited so long to meet my little guy.
English Language Learners: How Your State Is Doing
20 Diversion Tactics Highly Manipulative Narcissists, Sociopaths And Psychopaths Use To Silence You
9 Behaviors Self-Respecting People Never Tolerate; pitfalls that sometimes we do to ourselves.
One little change in how you talk to your kids can help them be more successful.
My conversation with co-sleeping expert James McKenna " "Touching infants changes their breathing, body temperature, growth rate, blood pressure, body temperature, stress levels and growth itself. In other words, the mother’s body is the only environment to which the human infant is adapted. As Dr. Winnecott, the famous child psychologist put it, “There is no such thing as a baby, there is a baby and someone.'" ~Amy It feels so good.
The Heartbreaking Story Behind Iconic Children’s Book ‘Love You Forever’ “I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.” ― Robert Munsch, Love You Forever
NOW READING When The Father Of Your Children Is Your Enemy
Family Vacations Serve as 'Happiness Anchors' for Kids Until They Grow Up "Reflecting on our happiest memories of joyful time spent together as a family can be extremely powerful in bringing relief and respite when faced with the darker times that life can bring."
Living with C-PTSD Following an Abusive Relationship
10 Things Alpha Women Need In A Relationship
THE FIRST TWENTY-FIVE YEARS ARE THE HARDEST

No comments: