Friday, December 16, 2016

#neveragain

The Narcotic of Trump
How one family's love transformed the life of this starving, neglected boy, kindness and love. What an inspiration.
Mother's Christmas present mountain gets even bigger, excessive, I would say in my way, well, but easy for me to say when Gabe gets presents all the time, no need for him to wait till Christmas, I supposed it is the opposite of minimalism?
World Map Reveals What Each Country Does Better Than Any Other; apparently Romania doesn't have any thing they are good at, do does Israel and many other countries, I guess you can say that they group HK under China?
'It Is A Dream,' Says Afghan 'Little Messi' Of Meeting His Idol
To Maintain Supply of Sex Slaves, ISIS Pushes Birth Control, I was reminded the thoughts of comfort women when I was reading ISIS's sex slaves, it is so hearbroken to think of #NEVERAGAIN

No comments: