Sunday, August 14, 2016

Rick Steve's Top 10 reasons!

Top Ten Reasons I’m with Her: As a traveler, I’m excited to have a president who respects and enjoys our world (and I prefer a president whom the world respects and enjoys). As a writer, I want a president who reads. As a pragmatist, I wish idealism worked...but have learned to be patient, collaborative, and incremental. As a Christian, I care about the world's poor, and believe people of every nation are of equal worth. As a thinker, I want someone who celebrates being thoughtful. As a capitalist and a job-creating entrepreneur, I want a government that will give my peers and me clear parameters for being good corporate citizens. As a father, I want a president who will inspire my children. As a member of a diverse society, I need a president who respects people who see things differently. As a man, I’m excited to have a president who's a woman. As a voter, I want to be not ruled, but governed. I posed for this photo with Hillary Clinton as a Democrat. Today, I support her as an American.

No comments: