Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Most decadent Hong Kong afternoon tea sets
Hong Kongers eat 66,000 tons of siu mei a year, I miss siu mei.
50 bucks with change...overpriced!
Hong Kong travelers prefer eating to having sex in hotel beds
HK Cheap eat: Australia Dairy Company's scrambled eggs
40 Hong Kong foods we can't live without, my inspiration.
Yardbird: Hong Kong's 'it' restaurant
Hong Kong Eye proposed, I think this will be very cool, if the government can afford it?
Melbourne edges out Vancouver to top liveable city list
The 60W bulb: A luminary love affair
Should Parents Marry for the Kids?
Never-Wrong Model Shows President Obama Winning in
Obama's Address To Joint Session Would Be Same Time As GOP Debate
Provocative Read: 10 'More Important' Events Than The Sept. 11 Attacks
Apple's Secret Is In Our DNA
Meet The 'Amazing Race' Teams, Some Of Whom Are Kind Of Overqualified... never ending reality TV, thanks god I am not watching it.
Test-Tube Burgers; Lab-Grown Meat: Would You Eat It?...NOOOOOOOOOOO! More profit or sovling world hunger issue? I want my local, pasture raised, hormone & antibiotic free meat!
South Africa's Wine Woes, be a smart consumer, question everything!!!!
Next-Gen Wind Turbines Use MRI Tech To Generate More Energy
Trash your smartphone That's MEEEE! And I am sticking to it!!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dept. Sues To Block AT&T's Acquisition Of T-Mobile; In Praise of a Separate A.T. & T. and T-Mobile.. A-men! ...I want choice, I want competition.
When my one-night stand returned on Facebook
Finance Minister To Be Japan's Next Prime Minister, a new one again??
The evolution of the mistress

No comments: