Thursday, February 05, 2009

25 G-rated random, semi-personal things about me.

1. I weighed approximately 3 pounds when I was born, 3 months premature and had to live in an oxygen incubator for about 45 days.

2. My nick name from my family is Ah Meow, such a tiny little thing. (see 1)

3. I break out in hives if I get too cold or sit in the middle of a grass field.

4. I love chocolate in all forms, except coated insects.

5. I don't have all my teeth. (see 4)

6. I am an only child.

7. I prefer Coca- Cola Classic over Pepsi.

8. It was 1996 when I last ate at Denny's.

9. I was in a school play once, "My Fair Lady" and I can't even sing.

10. My first (and only) car is a silver ’99 Honda Civic.

11. I can't drive a stick-shift.

12. I have never been to a school prom or a school dance.

13. I am a Rogue Nation member.

14. My favorite pizza has shrimp, spinach, linguica, mushroom, onion and roasted garlic.

15. I try to eat healthy.. but sometimes it doesn't work out.

16. I am goofy when it comes to snowboarding.

17. I love to dance but I don't have rythum. (see 18)

18. When it comes to spelling, I don't care how to spell, no one can really understand my notes anyway. Grammatically they don't even make sense.

19. I miss my first dog Coffee everyday, and June 21 2005 will always be a very sad day for me.

20. I can count 1 to 10 in 5 languages. Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish and Thai.

21. I did not go to any beavers football game when I was a student there. Since then, including away games, I have been to 5.

22. I have never smoked, not a joint or a cigarette or a cigar or a salmon.

23. Bugs and birds are like my kryptonite.

24. Do you know how far it is from North Bend to Bend in Oregon? I didn't .

25. I've never had a broken bone, ever. This better not jinx it.

No comments: