Thursday, May 01, 2008

3 days till the end of the fiscal month.....

And we are an inch away to plan. April would end up to be the best performance month out of the last 6 months, tough eh? We are far from calling ourselves *world-class* and we are slowly pulling ourselves out the poor-reliability hole and if we are not careful, we will fall right back in. The elevated holes situation seemed to be quiet down with all the caustic work. April became my product development month because I was leading several grade development projects for the Nihongo partners. I am pretty excited to see the product as 日本の漫画. The high stake trials were well received in quality, so-so on process reliability and most importantly, I had a great time solving those challenges. There will be more to come oh and of course, more pudding, fries and sand trial too. Who can leave that out?

I completed my 1st trial with very little notice to prepare and go on transition. Machine suffered a bit and I really had a hard time dealing with the criticism. So let say I learned my lession hard and finished the 2nd trial with grat improvement. I am happy with the outcome from both trials and hopefully, my hicups wouldn't be the reason for not making plan this month.

What to look forward to in May? May is a cultural exchange month at work as we are expecting 5 groups of guests to come to mill-town. Tomorrow, the most important guest will arrive: 社長.

Last 2007-2008 ISEPP lecture series: I am going to this tonight: What Scientists Know and How They Know It

No comments: