Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mosquito's online time.

MO is my connection to the cyber world. Thanks to her, I can share with you the tipbits of my trip.

I got carded! I was under 18 for a change!(no more mistaken as someone's aunt or sister) Peggy, Mosquito, Mikey and I went to get wasted in Lan Kwai Fong. (NOV9)

(NOV9) After Mikey and I spent the afternoon at Stanley for sightseeing & shopping, we met up with the girls.

(Nov8) Yummy Sushi after the tram ride to the Peak with Mikey, Mos & Panda

Stand-in Korean bf with a shortie?! Grandma, Mikey and I went to the the Peak. (NOV8) Grandma took this pic, isn't it nice?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Look at all the cute girls!

Anonymous said...

my panda eyes~~~

Anonymous said...

Salty strawberry margarita! NON-alcoholic melon cooler! hahahah