Sunday, July 02, 2006

"Superman" really returns!

The new superman is so delicious to look at... yes.. I am using the word delicious like he is some kind of food. I was drooling over the man of steel for the whole 154 minutes. Much better than those other spidermen and batmen. Always has been my favorite - the old one rocks, but the new one is just my style.

Spent my day off doing yard work... chores... very stimulating work watching weeds get pulled.

I began to realize recently that I turn into a horrible person as I get tired and grumpy... I've gotta work on treating others with respect. Some of you may say "you boringfish.. crazy" ...but apparently I am one mean and impatient person when I get tired out and hungry, and I only have showed it to people close to me... SCARYFish maybe a better name for me when I get grumpy.

No big plans for 4th of july---- hmmmw what should i do when most eateries are closed? May need to come up with a plan for having a meal after work. That's right - I will be working on July 4th - graveyard shift. No fireworks for me (at least I hope not! that would be a mess!) this year. Although we did have a pre-celebration fire at work today. A flaming forklift will cost us about $10,000 in damage.

No comments: