Monday, April 04, 2005

Another week in progress!

Another week closer to the TMO!

Work week 14 was alright. Busy as usual, especially when TMO is approaching. Hanging out with Richard last Monday night was great, he is a good friend; I always enjoyed his company, too bad that I was too tired for some chess.

Tuesday and Wednesday, I visited with A.

Wednesday after work was OSU recruiting night. It was somewhat weird to run into past professors. My orbit-liked drink is still sitting on Skip’s shelf. Hackleman still has the funky hairdo.

I spent Thursday night with tech dept. It was a dinner get together for Zane. I drank some Riesling; tried some dirty Martini for the first time. it smelled like disinfectant and tasted liked very nasty alcohol.

April's fool day! Friday evening, I went to dinner with Kamichia and A. It was fun except I was disturbed by A a little and hoping the weekend would get better. (I guess it was a little better, what can I say? I was hoping for too much.) I ended up not visiting with Laura while I was in Portland. The weather was nice, no rains, and we went to the Portland Chinese Garden. It was “mamatei” to hang out with A. He was feeling bored and uneventful. On the upside, I got to know the person a lot better.

Sunday was about my day and my space. I get to relaxed and be lazy. It was very comforting to attend mass Sunday evening. I miss going to that for the past month.

Week 15 starting with a stressful vibe so far. I was very irritated by certain someone; dang it, talk when I can and don’t play stupid with me.
Anyway, today is A's Birthday. Wonder if he cares to have dinner with me sometime this week. I haven't seen him for awhile... a few months now...not even in church.

Wing's insight was right on about such and such. Know what I meant?
Let see if I can get off work at a reasonable hour and do some volunteering tonight?

No comments: